Console Quick Start Guide – Studio Console Help
Here you will find some ideas and discussion on field equipment you will want to use for this class. This equipment is available for 1-day ESC checkout through your instructor.
***Equipment can be returned to Eric Zoller during class or to Bill Molash in the ESC main office. You are 100% financially responsible for the equipment you check out. Take care of the gear and return on time so that other students can check it out too.
(1) Zoom H6 w/ 4 XLRs and microphone capsules
(2) Zoom H4N w/ 2 XLRs and on-board stereo mic
(2) Zoom H2n Handy Recorder Surround Sound microphones with 1/8″ adapter for microphone
(1) Zoom H1 w/on-board stereo mic and 1/8″ adapter for microphones
(2) Countryman EMW lav microphone (requires phantom power)
(1) Rode Reporter – handheld dynamic field microphone
(3) Rode smartLav+ Lavalier Microphone for iPhone and Smartphones and H2N Zoom Recorders
(2) Audio-Technica Boom Mic Kits (require phantom power)
(1) Sony 44B lav microphone
(1) Shure SM58 Handheld Dynamic Vocal Microphone
SD Cards – all of the recorders use on for recording – you might want your own 16GB SD Card
AA Batteries – all the recorders use these – you might want to carry spares!
Rode SmartLav+ Adapters
Windscreens, DeadCats, Microphone Clips – easy to lose, so keep careful track of these
C-Stand and Boom Pole holder
Tabletop Microphone Stand